- 1st and 3rd Wednesdays (Connect Group) – 7 - 8:30pm
- Sunday Morning Discipleship Group – 9-9:40am start before worship service starting February 2018
- Men's Group – 2nd Thursday's at 7PM at Underground starting February 2018
- Women's Group – Starting February 2018, time to be determined. Contact email@example.com with questions
- Kids with Purpose Group – Starting early 2018, will be Friday nights, time and start to be determined. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Live with Purpose Church (LWPC) – Suite A6 (Conestoga Underground):
3113 Main St., Conestoga, PA 17516
Note: Main parking in large rear parking lot, and follow directional signs to building to the right.
"Connect Groups" exist to provide a safe atmosphere where people can connect with others on a more personal level, to connect with the community through acts of love and good works, and to encourage each other in the Lord, as instructed in Scripture:
"Let us think of ways to motivate one another to acts of love and good works. And let us not neglect our meeting together, as some people do, but encourage one another, especially now that the day of his return is drawing near."Hebrews 10:24-25 NLT
We all know that it is difficult to really connect relationally with a church family if our only interaction is a couple of structured hours once a week.
Connect Groups are places where people can grow in relationship with God and each other through shared experiences. Groups could share a meal, play group games, serve the community, enjoy common interests together, pray for each other, etc.
The first Connect Group is led by Pastor Ryan Lapp and his wife, Jodi. They meet currently at Conestoga Underground at 3113 Main Street, Conestoga, PA, every other Wednesday evening from 7-8:30pm, but this is just the beginning! Our vision is to see other groups started in homes, on athletic fields, or wherever the Lord leads, so that our friends and neighbors can connect with a loving God through His loving followers.
For more information on Connect Groups and schedules, please e-mail us at email@example.com, call the church office at: 717-340-2274.
You can also visit the church website, free app, or like our Facebook Page. We look forward to connecting with you soon!